Reel Salt & Pepper Mills
A perfect addition to the rest of your galley ware or home kitchen. The Reel Salt & Pepper Mills make an outstanding nautical themed gift for any boating and fishing enthusiast. Typical of most saltwater reels, these mills are made of fine, marine-grade materials that won't clog or jam and resist corrosion. They are specifically built to keep your condiments dry and fresh in the marine environment. Patented nylon and stainless grinding mechanisms provide perfect salt granules and pepper flakes.
The specifics of the Offshore Classics Reel Salt and Pepper mills are as follows:
- Gold anodized aluminum and stainless steel.
- British patented grinding mechanisms.
- Resembles the Penn International Fishing Reel.
- Teak Holder: Teak base with non-scratch bottom cork pads.
- Height - 3-1/2 inches.
- Width - 3 inches.
- Packaged in a gold foil gift box measuring 6 x 4-1/2 x 4-1/2 in.
- Teak Holder: 6-1/2 x 3 x 1/2 inches, packaged in tissue paper.
- Approximately 2-1/2 lbs.
- Shipping weight – 3 lbs.
- Teak Holder: Less than 1 lb. (Reel set + Teak = ship wt. 3 lbs.)
- Engraved brass plaque sold separately at additional cost.