Winch Salt & Pepper Mills
Sailing fanatics will get a kick out of these superbly crafted Salt & Pepper mills. But their beauty is more than skin deep. They are specifically built to keep your condiments dry and fresh in the marine environment. Patented nylon and stainless grinding mechanisms provide perfect salt granules and pepper flakes.
The specifics of the Offshore Classics Winch Salt and Pepper mills are as follows:
- Silver or Black anodized aluminum and stainless steel.
- British patented grinding mechanisms.
- Teak Holder: Teak base with non-scratch bottom cork pads.
- Height - 4-1/2 inches.
- Width - 3-1/4 inches.
- Packaged in a silver foil gift box measuring 6 x 6 x 4-1/2 in.
- Teak Holder: 7-1/2 x 3-3/4 x 3/4 inches, packaged in tissue paper.
- Approximately 3 lbs.
- Shipping weight – 4 lbs.
- Teak Holder: Less than 1 lb. (Winch set + Teak = ship wt. 4 lbs.)
- Engraved brass plaque sold separately at additional cost.
NOTICE: Temporarily OUT OF STOCK on our "Sailing Winch" Salt & Pepper Mills. Unavailability is due to COVID-19 restrictions on some of our parts vendors. Please check back when business restrictions are lifted. Thank you for your patience and understanding.